Gail's Favorite Quick 'n' Easy Asian Noodle Stir-Fry Ever! (TNT)


Gail's Favorite Quick 'n' Easy Asian Noodle Stir-Fry Ever! (TNT)


(Asia General Tso Sauce, Mann's Family Favorites Rainbow Salad, Oriental Flavor Ramen Noodles)

 Using these three items along with some roasted chicken breast meat (shredded) and you've got pure heaven! The Simply Asia General Tso sauce is, to me, perfect (!), and the Mann's Family Favorites Rainbow Salad adds the perfect texture as well as taste! And so far as I'm concerned, you can never go wrong using Maruchan Oriental Flavor Ramen Noodles, but I'm guessing this will probably work with rice as well (personally I prefer Ramen noodles to rice these days).

I will attempt to write out the ingredients and some guidance (directions) here in a bit. Right now I'm just posting this so hopefully I'll not forget to actually do it  later.

Popular posts from this blog

Zia's Sweet Italian Dressing (TNT/Gail's Version)

Schnucks St. Louis Salad (TNT)

Wolfgang Puck's Shrimp With Mustard (TNT)