Gail’s Quick and Easy Caesar Mayo (TNT)



Gail’s Quick and Easy Caesar Mayo (TNT)
(Made without raw eggs!)

This salad dressing/sandwich spread is awesome on both salads and sandwiches (and it stores well in the refrigerator, so you can make it ahead of time and it’ll still taste fresh!).

4 tbs grated Parmesan cheese (I use
4 tbs mayonnaise
4 tbs extra virgin olive oil
2 tbs lemon juice
2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
1 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon ground mustard
1 to 2 dashes hot sauce, to taste*

Using a mixer or a hand whisk, gently combine ingredients.  Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. 

Gail’s Notes:  This really is as good as the fresh Caesar dressings served in fine restaurants, and even better (as in safer!), it does not contain raw eggs!  I LOVE this dressing and highly recommend it!  Simply delicious!!!

(*I use dashes of Frank's Red Hot Pepper Sauce but you can also use Sriracha sauce, if preferred.)


Popular posts from this blog

Zia's Sweet Italian Dressing (TNT/Gail's Version)

Schnucks St. Louis Salad (TNT)

Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad Party Sandwich (TNT/Gail's Favorite!)