Sweet & Spicy Bacon Chicken (TNT)

Sweet & Spicy Bacon Chicken (TNT)

4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, cut in thirds (12 pieces)
bacon slices, partially cooked but not crisp
salt and pepper, to taste
garlic powder, to taste
chili powder, to taste
brown sugar
olive oil or spray olive oil for baking

Cut each breast into 3 pieces, season all the chicken with the spices, then wrap a bacon slice around each piece, roll in brown sugar and place into an oven proof dish, which you should cover in aluminum foil (trust me on this), then drizzle 2 or 3 TBS of olive oil and spread it over the bottom of the pan (or use spray olive oil--that should work, too).

Bake at 400 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and bacon is nice and brown and crispy. Do not turn them over half way through if baking in the oven. 


Gail's Notes:  I'm sure this would be great grilled, too.  All I can say is I love this and will definitely make it again!  I do wish I had measurements for the seasoning, but I just "winged it" and it turned out just fine!  

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zia's Sweet Italian Dressing (TNT/Gail's Version)

Schnucks St. Louis Salad (TNT)

Wolfgang Puck's Shrimp With Mustard (TNT)