Roxanne's Fabulous Shrimp Bake

Roxanne's Fabulous Shrimp Bake

This is a recipe given to me by my hubby's co-worker and friend.  I haven't made this yet, but I've heard it's really good (which is why she shared it with us), so I am definitely looking forward to trying it.  Will update/post results here when I do and let everyone know how it turned out.

1 stick butter
1 lemon (sliced)
1 lb shrimp
1 envelope Italian Dressing

Preheat oven to 350. 
Melt butter in pan. 
Layer lemon slices on top of butter, layer shrimp on top of lemon.
Sprinkle dressing mix over the top of the shrimp and bake for 20 minutes or until no longer pink.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zia's Sweet Italian Dressing (TNT/Gail's Version)

Schnucks St. Louis Salad (TNT)

Wolfgang Puck's Shrimp With Mustard (TNT)